Sunday, August 2, 2009

Trippings | Isaw at Mame's House + Tambay

The friday of the week (July 31,2009) before hell week (since there will be approx. 4 shifting exams), Me and Neds went to Mame's house (Jae). I went there being the static procrastinor I am, and Neds being I-don't-know-what-maybe-he-just-went-there-because-he-got-nothing-to-go. The first hours were filled with useless nonsense things we like to do. Well, in a sense, it is useful. Sleep. Watching TV. Joking/harassing/playing/having fun with friends. Yeah, you need that in life. So I'll take back what I said earlier, it's not useless.
It's the simple joys of life.

Yet the climax for that day has yet to come. Getting tired of waiting for Erik (who is such a tropang tunay), we decided to buy the favorite food of the whatever-whoever-whenever...
ISAW!!!

The Glory of Isaw
Edited at Picnik
(Thanks to poSh for this wonderful web-based picture editor)
* I want more *
* but there is a need for control *


Photobucket

It's a street food, which is the grilled intestine of the chicken. I must agree that it is not a healthy food, but once in a while won't hurt. It's such pleasure! We made it our dinner already since we bought so many! (30 pcs.) We were not able to finish it all though because we were too full already! And we also had my new favorite juice (Iced Tea goodbye!), Tang's Strawberry Fruit Teaz! Delicioso~

So, overall, the day ended with a blast! Well, yeah, I am a simple person. I think I can be compared to a paramecium. Though there are worries of impossibly hard-to-memorize muscles and woaijdlaijsdliasjd (Biochem/Physio), these short carefree events perk up my day!

Photobucket

(Apart from Erik's "indianero" moment)

Note: It was Mame's treat for the snacks and juice, and Ned's treat for the ISAW.
Yum yum~ It's so much better when you don't pay for anything. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment