Monday, August 10, 2009

Med | The Sched of a Med Student

Yes, I am actually a Medicine student at FEU-NRMF, QC.
Totally hectic, toxic, suffocating, tiring, and stressful.

Photobucket

Just a peek of how full our schedule is:
8/11/09 Tuesday - PHYSIO Small Group Discussion 5
8/12/09 Wednesday - BIOCHEM Shifting Exam
8/13/09 Thursday - PHYSIO Shifting Exam
8/17/09 Monday - GROSS Practical and Shifting Exam
8/20/09 Thursday - MICRO Shifting Exam
8/24/09 Monday - MICRO Practical Exam
8/26/09 Wednesday - Start of Midterms
*Answer GROSS and MICRO Lab Manual assignments
*BIOCHEM Research Paper Proposal

Not to mention, the complicated topics and many terms to memorize in those long chapters in our thick textbooks.

And those are only the stuff we know.
Tired mind.
Sleepy body.
Dark circles and eye bags.

Photobucket

Oh well, I'm gonna start with the sleepless nights tonight! So, go me!
Whew. I hope I can finish everything.

Photobucket

* Just dance! *



Yes, I love emoticons. I love emoting especially in written forms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment