Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ragnarok | Ragnarok Philippine Championships '09

At last, my first RPC! It was held at SM North Edsa Skydome on August 21, 2009. I was really excited to go but was disappointed with the event's proceedings and management. 10 am was the said start of the event. But they let people in at almost 1 pm. And the event started at almost 3 pm. The venue was small with not enough seats. We had to sit on the floor. (I have my period that time >.>) Outside, the line was so long. The weather was sunny, it was seriously hot.

And what I didn't like the most is that, in my long wait, our team (Reunited) lost in such a disappointing match.So many issues happened, so many problems and solutions had been made. It was really really really disappointing, to the point that I wished I never went to the event.

But anyway, thanks to friends that I saw again and missed! And for guildmates I met and some tambays at Prontera. Hehe. Friends really lessen the stress!

So, check out the pics I took. ^^

Photobucket


Final 8 Tournament Tree
1 Finest vs El Cuerpo
2 Coerce Sakray vs Coerce New Chaos
3 Bitzbox vs Devour
4 Reunited vs Influenza

Round winners:
1 El Cuerpo
2 Coerce Sakray
3 Bitzbox
4 Influenza

Ragnarok Philippine Champion:
Influenza
(Coerce, Regionals Champion)

Congratulation to Team Influenza. Go for the gold in Japan RWC '09!


Friends, friends, friends ♥


I wish I could've took more pictures of other friends and people I met but I was really just too tired and irritated already. Hehe. Oh well, next time I'll really make sure of my photo opps. :D

This is really not a good season for Reunited. Cross fingers for next season. :p

See you guys at LU Live 2009!

0 comments:

Post a Comment