Friday, August 28, 2009

Random | Stuck With Each Other

Haha and you thought this was another song post. I was tagged on Facebook and it was interesting to see what the results were. Hehe.
Try this too.

Photobucket

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button (ONLY ONCE!!!) to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS, even if it is incredibly embarrassing.
4. Tag 15 (or whatever) friends who might enjoy doing the same as well as the person you got the note from.

~ o start o ~
1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY...
- No Ordinary Love by MYMP
(Anu daw? Haha. I might sound retarded kapag sinabi ko yan ano? XD)


2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
- All I Ask of You from The Phantom of the Opera
(Here is a part of the song lyrics:
Love me
that's all I ask
of you...
When it comes to love, perhaps that's really all I would ask for. :D)


3) WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
- Here I Am by Devi Lovato
(It goes:
You got to scream until there's nothing left
With your last breath...
Yes, someone who would scream his love for me until there's nothing left with his last breathe.)


4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
- Celebration by Jump 5
(Haha I laughed when this came it. Such an irony. But oh well, pwede na rn!
"Celebrate good times, come on!")


5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE
- For You I Will by Monica
(For God I Will :D)


6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
- Welcome by Jump 5 OST of Brother Bear
(Hahaha wierd! XD)


7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
- Love Story by Taylor Swift
(Uhmmmm...I'll ponder on this more. May possibility naman eh. XD)


8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
- One Sweet Day by Boyz 2 Men and Mariah Carey
(Haha, I'm thinking about that sweet day that would finally come.)


9) WHAT IS 2+2?
- Never Ever by All Saints
(Kabalewan XD)


10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? '
- Just Want to be with You by Enrique Iglesias
(I got to be with you somehow...)


11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
- 7 Things by Miley Cyrus
(LOL Hahahahaha! Nax naman ako.)


12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
- Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by David Cook
(Yeah, I haven't yet. ^^)


13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
- One Love by Blue
(The lyrics goes like this:
One love for the city streets
One love for the hip hop beats
One love oh I do believe
One love is all we need...
To have a one unified love is what I want as I grow up.)


14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE
- God of Wonders
(Pertains to God. All that He is, is wonderful.)


15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
- Kiss the Girl OST from The Little Mermaid
(Hala pinamimigay na nila ako. Hahahaha!)


16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
- Can't Live a Day by Avalon
(Interpretative dance? Haha.)


17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
- When I See You Smile by John Waite
(When I see you smile, I could face the world...Hala panu pag wala na me?)


18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
- No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
(Panu kea magiging hobby/interest yan? Haha. Although, maganda sayawin yan. :D)


19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
- Tattoo by Jordin Sparks
(They're in my heart, just like a tattoo, I'll always have them.)


20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
- Beauty and the Beast OST from Beauty and the Beast
(LOLOLOLOLOLOL Pwede! Wahahahaha! Oh my gulay!)


21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
- Why Can't It Be by 3rd Avenue
(Why can't it be that I will die or live?)


22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
- Testify to Love by Avalon
(I regret not being able to testify His love efficiently and continuously.)


23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
- Ang Sarap Dito by Project 1
(Kung san masarap, dun nakakatawa. XD)


24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
- Bleeding Love by Boyce Avenue
(Bleeding nga eh, nakakaiyak talaga yan.)


25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
- Reflections by Christina Aguilera OST from Mulan
(Pag-iisipan ko pa kung related nga ba to. Haha. XD)


26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
- Give Us Clean Hands by Mercy Me
(Scary ang dirty hands.)


27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
- Don't Forget by Demi Lovato
(Hala nakalimutan na......)


28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
- Valentine's Dance Tango OST from Another Cinderella Story
(Tango music lang yan eh. XD So perhaps, nothing!)


29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
- Puso by Spongecola
(My heart hurts? Maybe.)


30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
- Stuck with Each Other by Shontelle ft. Akon
(So I'm posting it with the title as it is 'coz I can't think of anything else to say.)


~ o end o ~

Whew that was fun! Hehe.
Crazy crazy ^^

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment