Friday, August 7, 2009

Random | Gosh ♥ I think I'm posting too much random posts already!

Here lies some photos and the story behind it.

Photobucket

Due to my fascination of Pres. Cory, I secretely took a yellow ribbon hanged by the school all over the corridors.
It's a really pretty yellow ribbon. ^^

Photobucket

This afternoon, I was supposed to have lots of places to go to. But suddenly, each one got postponed.
Movie treat courtesy of Erik. -He said, next time na lang.
Meet up with Kuya Nong. - I couldn't make it on the only time he was available.
Visit to UST. - I got lazy.

So I was already prepared and ready to go, then I realized, where to?
That's when I took pictures of myself.
I don't usually do it.
But anyway, the get up would be such a waste.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo Editing done in Picnik
Thanks again to poSh for the editing style. I ♥ her talaga. She's amazing!
Photobucket
Later, I'll still have somewhere to go to. So, it's not so bad at all. It's a weekend, you know.
Movie time!
For now, after this post, I shall window shop!

*plug plug plug* Btw, do check Jae's blog. *plug plug plug*

0 comments:

Post a Comment