Thursday, August 6, 2009

Random | Stairs to the 4th Floor

*My butt hurts*
Photobucket
As of this moment, I am sitting at the stairs to the 4th floor of our dorm. I am near the window overlooking the street of Dahlia. It's a nice view of people, tricycles, cars, trees, lights, and rain. It is a view of a busy street, yet, as I sit here, I can't help but feel calm and composed. Maybe, it is because I had Nai Cha at Chowking and had a good short nap after class.

Earlier this day, we had a shifting exam in Micro HSB (Microscopic Human Structural Biology). As usual, I failed. I didn't know when it started that it was already usual for me to fail. Seems sad, and yes, I have to be sad and disappointed, because I could've studied more. However, every time, every after exams, I would feel encouraged to study more. But still, I could not do my best. Because I have poor attention span and poor memory. *Sucks* It's a cycle. And if I don't stop the cycle, ****, I'll reject it my whole life. ****.
Photobucket
That's my feelings regarding my studies.

My laptop's battery is near to being drained, so I'll have to cut my dramaturgy short. I just remembered, I WANT AN SLR CAMERA OR A DIGICAM WITH HIGH MP. I have to have high grades.
Photobucket



GO ME!!!



xoxo *God, I'm sorry. Please help me.* xoxo

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment