Friday, September 25, 2009

Me | Med Night '09

Whew! Home at last, I still have a hangover! Night life with friends and classmates was super fun! ^_^ This day was really a care-free, fun day!


First, I wasn't able to go to school for our only morning class. :p I woke up at roughly 9 a.m. Then Jae and me, the bums that we are, just ate and slept again for the whole morning. Come afternoon, we took a bath already, because afterall, we aren't doing anything. Then we prepped up ourselves already! Not that we were excited, but because I figured I haven't fitted my dress yet, so if ever something's not right, I still have time to do something about it. I experimented on my eyes, and proud to say, it turned out simple yet sassy. I liked it! ^_^ I've never used black before and it was my first try on myself (Jae is my Barbie doll. =p). So at about 3 p.m., I was already suited up. From top to bottom. I decided not going to the parlor whatsoever. I dressed up myself and I am pretty happy about that. =p Heehee.


I'm slowly starting to become malandi. XD And I must admit that I'll be experimenting more and changing my fashion sense. Haha! It requires a bit of practice. We need to at least appear our best! :D Although it would require money! And that's were I will have a hard time! XD Haha. Just the other day, last Wednesday, me and Jae shopped for my things. I spent 2.5k for a hair iron, make up, and and accessory. The other week I bought a simple dress for P700. I was happy because I found something cheap. XD If I had a lot of resources, I swear I'll be a shopaholic. Thank God, He didn't give me a lot of money, or else I'll have a really large debt. Whew, I need to earn. I'm thinking of what business I can do that won't require match. *Sigh* I have to earn to pay up for my desires. For now, I'll have to settle with what I have. =p


Anyway, going back to Med Night. We took a cab since I won't ever take a jeep wearing a dress and all prepped up. Going back to the dorm, I almost forgot to bring my ticket. Haha! XD Thank God I didn't (I lost my ticket anyway at Eastwood =p). Then, planning to eat at Tapsilogan, we ended up at Ministop. I don't want to eat a meal since dinner at Something Fishy is Eat-All-You-Can (Eventually, I didn't eat much. You'll know why, at the next few sentences to follow). We were at Ministop to wait for almost 30 minutes or I think it was more. I was really hungry, and seeing all the food around me, I can't help to buy. I said, I'll only buy a snack. Unfortunately for me, I overestimated myself, and was actually contented already. I wasn't hungry anymore. I wasn't looking for the food anymore.


Aside from because I already ate, I didn't quite like the food at Something Fishy. It was rather ordinary. Pansit, chicken, steamed fish, Kare Kare, Pinakbet, Nido soup, and fried Kangkong with dip. It wasn't really that drool-worthy. But the Nido soup was good. I missed it. =p


Then we went down, going to some classmates, then out, to the smoking boys. Although I don't like, or rather, I really hate the smell of cigarette smokes, I have no choice. I don't discriminate. Perhaps if we die early they'll stop their smoking? :D


We roamed around for a bit, taking pictures, here and there, all over, wherever, whenever. =)) Well, section 1C has been know as section 1Camwhores. XD LOL. We went inside Eastwood mall. It was cold, and...empty. It was nice and elegant, but nothing special I'd say.They just had sofas outside the stores. Sofas that were most welcome to me and Ivy's aching feet.


Then we went back and saw our classmates in the stage (some stage in some part of Eastwood where I do not know). We took pictures, and sat, and talked, and laughed together, joked at each other. That's the best part of 1C, it is always fun, always joking (imagine yourself in a comedy bar). That kind of joking...tripping.


Then as we wait for the opening of the Manor, we went to DQ. I love DQ! That's all I can say. It's one of the best ice creams in the world! =p


Then, lining up at the Manor. At last! The gates opened, and one by one, we entered the cold place. Up the stairs, up on some more stairs, then there, a dark hall, the dance floor. And once the DJ popped that music, we all went into dancing mode. We're all like different people. Music really is universal. We ALL danced. And eventually hurt our feet. =p


Pinky, Mitch, and Ira joined a dance group with other people from other section and they participated in the dance competition. When it was their turn in the dance floor, gosh! I was so envious! I missed dancing! And the three of them, who did not dance before, were great! Take note, the steps are all sexy! :D Go girls! I think they're gonna win. The other two groups obviously just joined for the 100 less in payment if the section have participants. =))


Then Jae and Well arrived. My feet were so tired already, it was the first time I felt that I could not walk anymore. As in literally! I was walking down the stairs which was more *ouchy!*. There were just too many people around for me to really mind my feet. I needed to walk straight or else they might say, "poor girl, maybe she needs to go to the hospital?" I was thinking of crawling. Whew, glad I walked through till outside. I saw chairs. And was so happy! Like a firework.


Anyway, this is getting long already and I'm kinda sleepy. My body is yearning for the bed already. I want to say more, so I'll just edit and add some more stuff tomorrow.


Thank God for this night! It was fun! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment