Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cause | Ako Mismo



"Ako mismo ang gagawa."

Photobucket

Two words that mean a lot. In two words, I and every individual Filipino, will start with ourselves. We, ourselves, will start doing what must be done. Gone are the days that the Filipino were just slaves and followers of other nations. Gone are the days that we will let fear, laziness, discouragement, and illiteracy bring us and slow us down. Ako mismo, means, by me, for me, and NOW. If I want something done, I got to start to do it myself, and NOW. We have waited too long already. Too much idle time. Too much lost time. It is now or never. The movement to change is now.



Ako Mismo
Home

About Ako Mismo
Partners
FAQs
Authorized Distributors
Ako Mismo T-shirts and Lanyard

Ako mismo ang babago sa sarili ko para sa ikabubuti ng bayan.

Who else?


2 comments:

Mike said...

"Ako mismo ang babago sa sarili ko para sa ikabubuti ng bayan."

I read that one as "Ako mismo ang babaril sa sarili ko..." THEN I reread it. XD

Well, here's mine: Ako mismo ang pinakamalaking problema ng bayan. Ikaw?

j/k lol!

Ako mismo ang tatakbong presidente ng Pilipinas para umahon ang bayan.

Crizna Tiu said...

Hahaha that's hard. I want to be a politician too but there are other things I know I can do better. ^_~

Post a Comment