Monday, October 5, 2009

GOD | Hallelujah

"Hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and Earth..."
- God of Wonders




Hallelujah, Halleluyah, or Alleluia
- a transliteration of the Hebrew word הַלְּלוּיָהּ (Standard HalleluyaTiberian Halləlûyāh) meaning "praise (הַלְּלוּ) Yah (יָהּ)"
- considered a joyful word of praise to God
- spontaneous expressions of joy, thanksgiving and praise towards God
(Wikipedia)




This early morning I realized, how could I have always let the chance to praise God pass me by? To praise and worship Him makes this lonely heart of mine cry with joy and hope! It feels so great just by offering a simple song to Him. It doesn't require a congregation or a fellowship to praise Him. In our own quiet rooms we can witness God's love overflow in us if we only recognize Him as the God of Wonders, who as forever and ever beyond the whole galaxy, majestic and Holy God.


Thank You Lord. Praise You!!! Fill my heart with Your love and kindness. Show me Your power and Your glory. Reveal to me Your purpose in me as I seek Your face the whole day. May your mercy protect me. May your wisdom guide me. I love You Lord. I acknowledge Your love for me which is greater than all I could ever come up with. So I thank Your Lord that You have never let me go. Truly You are wonderful, God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment